Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Scientology Wedding (Freakshow)


Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise finally made it official this weekend. Scientology's golden couple said their "vows" in a 15th century castle in Italy. I think the whole wedding party was wearing Armani. Even baby Suri. It was a Scientology ceremony. I guess the real thing took place in Los Angeles. This was the fairy tale cover up wedding production after the Scientology freakshow wedding. From day one, from the first time I saw them as a couple on a tabloid magazine, I absolutely did not believe it. It seemed so completely random and unnatural. And to this day, I still don't believe it. Only possibly that the baby is theirs. Probably Katie's, but I have my doubts that Tom fathered Suri. So, I still whole heartedly believe that this marriage won't last. Popular opinion suggests that there is a contract between them. That's believable. Maybe she gave him a child in exchange for a push in her career or money. There are endless theories. So even though I have my doubts about the authenticity of this union, I hope it brings Katie what she wants. I could care less about what Tom wants because he's a pompous jackass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home