Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Baby Boy For Britney




Britney Spears has given birth to her second baby, a boy. No name has been released as of yet. A six pound, eleven ounces baby boy was born this morning around 2 am. This is just two days before big brother's, Sean Preston, first birthday. My goodness!! Everyone was saying it was going to be a girl, but I didn't believe it. Ha, I was right. I'm glad there won't be a little girl named "Jailynn" I have faith that Brit will pick out a fabulous name for this new addition. She didn't do too bad with Sean Preston. As far as celeb baby naming goes. So, no girl like Brit wanted. I'm guessing that will mean she will be getting knocked up yet again in the future. Hopefully not too soon, but you never know with Britney. Congrats to Britney and Kevin. I'm sure the baby will be beautiful. Sean Preston is adorable, so this one shouldn't be any different.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. buy skateboards

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home