Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Introducing Suri Cruise....I Think



Okay, I personally love babies, but I have to be honest. This child is not "the oh my goodness, how adorable child" the world has been waiting for. I don't want to be mean, but the baby is not "beautiful". I'm sure she's fun to be around because she's a baby and all, but whatever. I guess she sorta looks like Tom and Katie, but its still hard to tell. And does this baby look four months old? I'm just wondering. Some have said she looks older. On another note, this is supposed to be Vanity Fair. This picture is a complete let down in my opinion. People magazine did a much better job with Britney's and Angelina's babies. So in a final thought: This is a huge disappointment and I'm still not a believer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luckeecharm said...

Agreed. I have an unhealthy hatred for Tom Cruise and feel really sorry for Katie. Why did everyone say, "the baby is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen."? WTF? I don't see that at all. She's just an average baby. So the fuck what.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home