Thursday, June 08, 2006

Introducing Shiloh

Here is the highly anticipated Jolie-Pitt baby. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt was born last week in Nambiba. Or however you spell it. The baby is precious of course. I think she looks like Brad. With Angelina's lips. How adorable is Brad with his daughter. I'm glad that they didn't wait to publish pictures of their daughter.(Like other celeb parents who pimp out their babies. I am reminded that we have yet to see any pictures of Suri Cruise.) I still don't like Angelina and I don't have favorable opinions of Brad, but their daughter didn't ask to be born into their mess. She's innocent in all of this. They are still messed up people. They can't erase their sins with charity, but anyways, I shouldn't be ranting. Welcome to the world Shiloh! Hopefully you won't inherit any of your parents' character traits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pristine Apostle said...

Captioning the Picture for this story:

PITT: "Please, don't grow up to be retarded."

Daaaamn, Shiloh's one ugly baby.

Seeing Shiloh, I'd sure hate to see what disgusting offspring could've been created if Billy Bob Thornton had pulled out a fraction too late with Jolie.

Oddly enough, I already know what they would have named the kid if it was a boy: Quasimotto Joe Thornton. And if it was a girl: Skankahrilla Thronton.

Overall, Shiloh is extremely disappointing, considering that her parents are commonly considered to be amongst the "most beautiful people in the world."

Truthfully, I've seen less homely looking Cabbage Patch dolls.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home