Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dumbasses


So here's Tori Spelling with her latest flavor of the week. He was retarded enough to tattoo her name on him. What freaking douche bag would sink low enough to do something this stupid? The skank spent millions on her last wedding, and the marriage lasted a year if that. I wonder if this guy is hoping to be Tori latest addition to her list of husbands. Cause that way he could make a large sum of cash. I'm not sure if tattooing "Tori" on is wrist was the smartest way to go about it, but what do I know. I've never married for money. I think his smartest move would be to knock her up as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pristine Apostle said...

The only way Dean McDermott can get intimate with Tori is too gaze deep into Ms.Spelling's eyes and fantasize that she's really Courtney Love.

And that is not a "tattoo" on Tori's Rent-a-Date's wrist. Ms.Spelling made like a cattle rancher and branded her name onto which she now considers to be her newly acquired property.

If I were Dean, I'd have finished the job by taking the searing hot branding iron and doused my vision out with it, all the while stating, "Tori, this actually burns a whole lot less than the venereal disease you gave me last week."

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home